Tuesday 20 September 2011

Part book reveiw part nefarious plot

I've been kind of busy recently but in the down time I've been really bored so I got this book today.


They are all really small projects and worked in DK so they shouldn't take very long or take up much space if I'm knitting on the go.  Another reason for getting it is to leave around various places just to see peoples reaction on seeing a slice of pizza, a burger or some sushi sitting where they wouldn't expect it.

The projects include: Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza slices, Bacon, Fried eggs, Pitta breads, Hot dogs, Sushi, Ice creams, Cupcakes and several types of pies.  Most of the projects are knitted in parts which makes it very easy to transfer bits between projects (such as knitting the bun for the burger but putting bacon, egg or chips into it rather than the meat).

I haven't made anything out of it yet but it only a matter of time before I do just wait. Keep checking back and you may find pictures of weird coloured foods (like a purple and pastel blue burger) when I can't be bothered finding the right colours.

I got the book in Waterstones for £4.99 and it can also be found on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment