Tuesday 4 October 2011

This may seem a little early but....

I was wondering if I should get a table for D-con in March next year.

If I go for it again what kind of things I should start knitting (yes we really have to start this early to get enough stock).  Should I do more of the stuff we had last year or find some new stuff?

This is some of the stuff we had last year:

Loop flower Brooches





Knit ribbon phone charms




Round flower brooches

Big and little bird pins
Knit ribbon headband (the pink confection in the last post is one of these)
 
Knit ribbon brooch


There were a few others that I didn't get pictures of but sold well like the flower headbands and hair barrettes.
There will of course be more of the chick cream egg cosies (possibly with egg included!).  I could also do hair acessories with flowers on my hana-ami loom (in theory I could take on the spot commissions for those to collect the next day).  Once I decide on what I'll be making and I may open commissions for things to collect and pay at D-con.

Just let me know what you want to see either referring to the names above or asking for new stuff o(^v^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment