Tuesday 10 January 2012

Just a quick question....

Would anybody be interested in commisioning one of my knitted accessories?

I have created a second blog for commissions that can be accessed through my profile where I can post images of completed commissions and other things I can't keep but have made.

I've been told it's a good way to create or supplement an income and with a dangerously big obsession with Lolita clothes I may need that.  It would obviously depend on how much free time I had and if there were any deadlines for course work with Uni but during down time I would be able to do commission's like the knitted accessories in this post and during the holidays things like those found in this post.

If so, is there anybody out there who can help me by being my commission mentor? (help me with pricing, shipping, payments and just how to deal with stuff).

Another idea is that I open an Etsy shop to sell the things I make out of boredom or procrastination (there's only so many mug hugs you can knit and keep before people start thinking you're a loon) but for a lower price than the commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment